Hard Driving
Not much to post today. The drive home yesterday has rendered me senseless. Think I will eat, take my meds, stretch and take a nap. I am feeling my age today and then some. I resent it, I felt great yesterday but overdid it. I failed to stop while driving and stand up and stretch. I keep telling myself I must but sometimes I just don't want to stop. Mea culpa.
It was sunny but the truck traffic was heavier than I expected. I guess commerce isn't really at total standstill. Oregon allows those triple trailer trucks. I was driving near one that skipped the truck stops and was speeding and passing other trucks with his long wobbling train of trailers. I should have stopped and let that wreck in progress go on, I did slow down a bit and watched him disappear into the horizon. On a tight schedule I guess. Couldn't see his license, it was covered with dirt. And yes, I would have ratted him out. He was a menace to all on the highway. I could see huge wagon trains of Winco trucks on the other side taking up two lanes, five or six of them together, going the other way.
It was sunny but the truck traffic was heavier than I expected. I guess commerce isn't really at total standstill. Oregon allows those triple trailer trucks. I was driving near one that skipped the truck stops and was speeding and passing other trucks with his long wobbling train of trailers. I should have stopped and let that wreck in progress go on, I did slow down a bit and watched him disappear into the horizon. On a tight schedule I guess. Couldn't see his license, it was covered with dirt. And yes, I would have ratted him out. He was a menace to all on the highway. I could see huge wagon trains of Winco trucks on the other side taking up two lanes, five or six of them together, going the other way.
Labels: traffic, triple trailer, trucks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home