It is Spring Break for the Washington Public Schools this week. It's a quiet week for me. I've gone to my pulmonary rehab sessions. They are quiet, no one wants to go out in this weather. It is unseasonably cold and wet here in WW. Still I am grateful we're not in Fargo. Floods and freezing weather. We are getting off easy.
I took some of my g-girls to see “Monsters vs Aliens.” We left for the theater early; I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get seats all together. No problem. It was windy and hailing and when we arrived in the parking lot there were very few cars there. There were very few people in the theater, older kids had gone to the 3-D version, and we almost had the place to ourselves. I like it that way, choice seats, no one nearby to bother. But I wonder how long a theater can last with such a tiny attendance for a film most of the kids seemed to want to see. It was a fun film though and a treat.
I took some of my g-girls to see “Monsters vs Aliens.” We left for the theater early; I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get seats all together. No problem. It was windy and hailing and when we arrived in the parking lot there were very few cars there. There were very few people in the theater, older kids had gone to the 3-D version, and we almost had the place to ourselves. I like it that way, choice seats, no one nearby to bother. But I wonder how long a theater can last with such a tiny attendance for a film most of the kids seemed to want to see. It was a fun film though and a treat.

1 Comments:
Celia this is a great blog, and I love your writing. I saw your comment on Ronni's blog, and I am glad I took a look. Count me in. A new reader.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home