My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Relief from the Heat

The kids have two new members of their farm community. I've read that pigs are smart, these two have figured out how to beat the heat here. Enticing as it is I'm passing on joining these babies, their pool is too small and I'm still leaving for the ocean today.


This is the newest Large Black Hog, a heritage breed that my son is raising. This little guy will help father assorted lines of breeding stock for sale when he grows up.



This is one of my grandgirls with the mixed breed cutie that the hog farmer couldn't pass up and brought home with the Large Black. Its a red head with charming spots on its back. Bon Voyage piggies and grandgirls. See you later.



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home