These kids work hard on caring for their animals and their show skills but sometimes the critter has a personality and a mind (?) of its own.

Here's the heifer and her girl.

This one has the solution to being lead around the ring.
Gives a whole new meaning to "cow flop" doesn't it?

Come on little cow, giddyup.

Upsy daisy! Well, the grandgirl got a blue ribbon for her stalwart efforts and composure with a recalcitrant little bossy.
3 Comments:
That sure is a big dog your grandgirl has.
Congrats to the grand girl on that blue ribbon. Most people don't realize how much work the kids put into their projects.
One of my littlest grand girls has a Holstein heifer "Bella". They are both a bit headstrong & any thing can happen in the show ring with those two, LOL
I love watching the kids handle their animals every year. This is a great example. I'm grinning.
Yes, I LOVE your breakfast. I'd eat it here if I allowed chocolate chips in the house. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home