My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris

Today is my eldest son's 39th birthday. It would be hard to think of him without his art and his ironic view of his own life. As an artist he is frequently employed otherwise. These are some of his cartoons. For me his birth was great joy, and he is still is one of my great joys.







And last but not least Chris as a victim of his mother's early photography attempts. I know I have a better picture but danged if I can find it. Love you, Happy Birthday.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tabor said...

That is quite a birthday drink but matches the personality shown in his art!!

October 5, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger marciamayo said...

Chris is a wonderful artist and his sense of humor ain't bad either. I'm sure you have fond memories of the day he was born.

October 6, 2010 at 1:50 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Don't they grow up fast!!! I love his sense of humour, especially the Easter bunny hugging the egg for all it's worth!

FYI - there is no way I could cook lobster either!! That was take-out for the adults. The children were too young to eat shelfish. They had chicken and veggies.
Hugs

October 6, 2010 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Mage said...

He's a funny man and I bet you enjoy him no end. :)
Thanks for your encouragement and smiles. Recipe much appreciated too. :)

October 6, 2010 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

I love his art work. I particularly love the way he has outlined everything in black ink.
No wonder you are the proud mother!
Happy Birthday to him!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

October 7, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home