Morning
Patty Murray is ahead as the count goes on here in Washington State, I am so relieved and I was pleasantly surprised to see Harry Reid survived as well. I was hoping I would see much less of John Boehner's tanned face on the news but there he was even if it was an old view. As others have mentioned I think I will cut back my news intake for awhile.
Labels: post election

3 Comments:
i have decided to refer to john as "the bronzer" from now on. i will be watching much less of the news channels...it is too depressing. won't be long before they will be brow deep in legal investigations of anything the dems have done or do...that is how they generally handle their jobs, in my opinion. you know, whatever it takes to cause a total traffic jam in the process. argggggggghhhhh
I voted. I too am cutting back on my news. What an over-reactive mess.
It's time for all the mudd slinging to end. Being a moderately conservative independent Republican, I'm really tired of all the negatives from both dims and reps.
Is the system failing or are we failing the system?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home