Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
This is a local river where an eddy in the bend of the river froze into a perfect circle. An amazing piece of nature.We have no new snow but some freezing fog last night. The grandgirls have been out of school nearly a week now and are coming over for a Star Wars/pre-Christmas party with me. They've never seen it and I have first three films, not that we'll be watching all of them at one time. I have popcorn, muffins, and hot chocolate. Lunch will be pizza. The little tree is decorated, not a Charlie Brown tree although it's working it's way there. It doesn't seem to take up water and the needles are dropping fast. Still, it is lovingly decorated with care by the eldest of the group and its beautiful to me. I am grateful they live near and I can see them often. I am missing the two who live in another city about 275 from here. Merry Christmas all.

7 Comments:
The wonders of nature never stop amazing me.
Sounds like a fun time with the grands. I've been skyping with mine that are up there, lots of giggling.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with peace love & hope.
That is quite amazing, it really is.
Have a great Star Wars evening and have a very Happy Christmas.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
fabulous photo- a you are a fabulous Grandmother- what memories you are making...Happy Happy Times for you.
I think the hardest about Christmas is not seeing those we love.
That is phenomenal!! I never even thought that could happen. Thanks for showing it to us, and have a very Merry Christmas!
As always enjoy your posts! Sounds like you had a very fun day planned! That ice circle is amazing.
I love that photo!!! Amazing. Sounds like you had a fun day.
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home