Good News
It's time for the yearly physical again. This isn't me in this picture but this is the booth they put you in to test your pulmonary functions. When they shut the little plexiglass type door it makes me feel like I'm on a quiz show waiting to come up with the answer to the million dollar question. Today I got the right answer.
I've had asthma all my life and for a decade or so I've had some mild underlying emphysema. That worries me, our Mom died of complications of emphysema. But today I found out that my asthma is only very slightly worse than it was when I started coming to this office 10 years ago, and that the empheysema is no worse at all. A much fun as a million bucks would be this is the better prize. And, the frosting on the cupcake, I weighed in at eight pounds away from my ultimate weight loss goal. I was so buzzed I went to the gym and wore myself out and came home and napped for three hours. What a party girl.


6 Comments:
Great news, Celia. I'm glad you are healthy.
Good News! What a fantastic day! My brother has had asthma since he was a little guy, and not fun.
Have a super weekend.
That is very good news indeed.
maggie X
Nuts in May
congratssss! wish i had that sort of good news - i have gained and gained over the past 15 years. :(
good news on your health! and thanks for your nce comments on my smiley pie....it was as good to eat as to smile with!
Good news. Hurrah.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home