My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Friday, February 18, 2011

On Wisconsin

Today I stand with the teachers, nurses, and all public employees of Wisconsin who are fighting for their rights.  Wisconsin Leads Way - NYT

3 Comments:

Blogger marciamayo said...

Me too!

February 19, 2011 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger katiekono said...

Yup. I was part of a teacher's union in Washington State..then I moved to Arizona with no unions. Thought about subbing to the point of getting my fingerprint card and all my paperwork together, then realized that I could make more tutoring one or two students for 4 hours as I could working all day as a sub! They pay less than $11 per hour!

February 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Mage said...

...and the policemen, firemen, and workers everywhere.

February 20, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home