My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Monday, March 28, 2011


I love these little violet crocus, crocuses, crocii?  These are in a pot of bulbs sent for my birthday.  It was supposed to be tulips and there are some in there but there are jonquils, and tiny iris, and something I haven't identified yet.  It's been fun watching them push up the dirt and stick their little heads out.  There's a parable there somewhere.  Something about me sticking my head up out of the sand.

Thanks for all the comments about my last post.  Anytime I post something that personal I feel sort of exposed and I appreciate the thoughfulness and kind words from all.  Brighid, I had to look up the Sweet Potato Queens and I haven't stopped laughing yet.  I'm sure you must be a candidate for a Sweet Potato Queens Revirgination kit, me too!?  And as Rain remarked, I thought Zoloft tamped my creativity down to slow go, to almost no go.  It hasn't been around that long and I have my doubts that all that needs to be known about SSRI's is known, much like with estrogen, or coffee, or chocolate.  It filled the bill at the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger marciamayo said...

The croci are so sweet and beautiful and telling of the spring to come.

March 29, 2011 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger kenju said...

I'd like to see the whole pot of flowers!

March 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Mage said...

Just a Hug....

March 29, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home