Trying to live the Zen of aging.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by Celia | March 19, 2011
Isn't our universe a gorgeous thing?
It was a very nice moon, wasn't it. Peacefully gazing over this crazy violent world.
It is nearer to the earth right now than it has been for a long time!Maggie XNuts in May
Thank you. Marvelous.
Lovely full moon. I tried to get a pic of it, but it was too small. Did not do this special full moon justice.Happy Spring!
Beautiful moon shot. I like the clouds highlighted that way. The only way I have gotten such a shot was to paste one to another.
lovely, celia.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
7 Comments:
Isn't our universe a gorgeous thing?
It was a very nice moon, wasn't it. Peacefully gazing over this crazy violent world.
It is nearer to the earth right now than it has been for a long time!
Maggie X
Nuts in May
Thank you. Marvelous.
Lovely full moon. I tried to get a pic of it, but it was too small. Did not do this special full moon justice.
Happy Spring!
Beautiful moon shot. I like the clouds highlighted that way. The only way I have gotten such a shot was to paste one to another.
lovely, celia.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home