I couldn't think of a title for this post so I will just jump into it; our Pastor Robin Peterson died yesterday. It's huge loss to his family, his friends, the congregation at College Place Presbyterian Church, and to the community at large. He fought hard and long to conquer the cancer but finally the Lord called him home. Bless you Robin. He got in your life and stayed there. I really miss you already. Here's is the link to the post his daughter left yesterday. Pastor Robin
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
I couldn't think of a title for this post so I will just jump into it; our Pastor Robin Peterson died yesterday. It's huge loss to his family, his friends, the congregation at College Place Presbyterian Church, and to the community at large. He fought hard and long to conquer the cancer but finally the Lord called him home. Bless you Robin. He got in your life and stayed there. I really miss you already. Here's is the link to the post his daughter left yesterday. Pastor Robin


3 Comments:
He sounds like a great man who will be warmly remembered by his family, friends, and community.
I'm so sorry about this. What a good man.
He looks like a sweet and good man. Sorry to hear of his loss.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home