My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!
Hope your weekend is fun and your travels are safe.
Turkeys at the Grandgirls Farm

I'm thankful for my family;
For all my grandchildren;
My dear friends;
All my truly cool in-laws;
More than enough food in the cupboard;
For a comfy house to live in;
For a reliable paid for vehicle;
For living in a place free of tornadoes, blizzards, and hurricanes;
And of course my blogger buddies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginnie said...

I love your list and say "ditto" as far as having blogger friends. It's an extended family.

November 24, 2011 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Michele Bilyeu said...

And Celia...we are thankful for you! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and these funny sweet turkeys (specifically) didn't come to your dinner table ;)

This is the time of year that our three 'pet' chickens are grateful to have a good home with us and the promise of long lives and not being turkeys ;)

November 25, 2011 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Brig said...

I'm just plum thankful that I'm still fit enough to do unspeakable things to a Turkey...(dinner), and all the other stuff you said, too...

November 25, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home