My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Friday, November 18, 2011

TGIF

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun prscriptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now.  Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

Thankyou, Susan

5 Comments:

Blogger Mage said...

LOLOL....oh, I love to laugh.

November 18, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Rain Trueax said...

Right up my alley!

November 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Tabor said...

I will have to put this off...do not want ANOTHER sprained ankle. LOL

November 18, 2011 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Oh you are so funny!
I was just about to repeat a motto that I was taught as a child *Great is the art of beginning but greater the art of finishing.*
You have proved it to be true!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

November 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Kathe W. said...

tee hee- good one!

November 20, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home