My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Thursday, December 1, 2011


I've tackled my slow going dollhouse project again.  My grandgirl Alandra and I got a tiny Christmas tree for it and she's decorating it so I decided it must be time to put the roof shingles on it.  It was kind of fun.  Next I'm making sheets for the little beds that go in the loft above the kitchen.  As you can see below even my doll house has dishes in the sink. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain Trueax said...

I had a very simple, five-room and second floor terrace dollhouse my father had made which my daughter then got and now granddaughter. I so nearly got into the addictive end of dollhouses when my daughter was of the age. I LOVE them and the small things you can buy to go with them. It's like this perfect little world and makes quite a delightful hobby for anyone even without small children to play with them.

December 1, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Celia said...

Rain - I love them too, still have the wooden dollhouse I got at age four. I made furniture for that one. Shopping for tiny things on the web is dangerous, LOL.

December 1, 2011 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Sky said...

that looks like great fun! you are just so crafty!

December 3, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home