I thought I was through with dribbling and hacking for the winter but it's back. My brain is off duty along with the rest of me. This afternoon I'll gobble decongestants and drink coffee as I have the first half of a two night class tonight, the other half is tomorrow. It won't be back to our small rural town for quite awhile. I suppose I will have to get out of my bathrobe. Good thing I did laundry yesterday so my comfy clothes are clean.
And then there is this. These are the witnesses testifying right now in Congress on the birth control benefit. What kind of panel on women's reproductive rights and health is made up of men, and men priests? Where are the women? Why isn't this on any of the CNN channels? Makes me angry.



1 Comments:
Me too. You can't have caught my bug, but my friend Bee informs me that you can get this one more than once. Perhaps it is still with you.
Oh, dear....I can't ever do these difficult double words. If you see my note, you will know that I tried till it worked.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home