My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Monday, February 20, 2012


Portland Art Museum 2011, incredible auto show, Chinese antiquities, outdoor sculptures, and the next generation.



I had company this weekend, my 10 year old grandgirl Natty stayed the night.  I found my copy of a pizza dough recipe I got from my sons' grade school over 30 years ago and we made chicken garlic pizza for dinner from scratch.  Except the sauce, we used a white sauce from a jar.  We baked the chicken thighs and peeled the skin off, nibbled, yum, juicy, and chopped it up.  She made the dough with a small amount of help.  We floured ourselves and our black sweat pants while I showed her how to use the rolling pin and flour cloth.  We chopped garlic and onions.  Finally we assembled, sauce, chicken, garlic, onions, a little oregano (her suggestion) and lots of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.  Into the oven and the house smelled yummy.  I forgot to take a picture.  Rats!  It was delicious.  Makes me wonder why we ever buy it out.  Nothing like homemade pizza and a little love in a home.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mage said...

Pizza and David Brown cars....what more could one want.

February 24, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home