My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Pablo Picasso

"We should not write so that it is possible for the reader to understand us, but so that it is impossible for him to misunderstand us." -Quintilian (Marcus Fabius Quintilianus), rhetorician (c. 35-100)

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie May said...

Oh, I like people to understand me...... definitely. However, always keep an air of mystery!
Maggie X

Nuts in May

March 6, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Mage said...

Awfully nice colors on this, and wonderful things in your yard on yesterdays post. :0

March 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Lonely Rivers said...

Well I have this one covered!

March 7, 2012 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Tabor said...

Wish I had written that...and that is the absolute hardest way to write I am thinking.

March 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home