Snow!
I woke up at 5am because of a lot of light outside and peeked through the curtains to see snow falling. By six it looked like this.
My grandgirl Isabel stayed the night with me and was she surprised when she got up. She said it looked like Christmas except we didn't have snow Christmas day. We made blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs and then I went out to sweep off the steps and the car so I could get her to kinder on time. We were a couple of minutes late but no one really cared. Now the sky is blue and the sun is out. The daffodils and the crocus are still there.
This is the Pergola in Pioneer Park where my youngest son got married quite awhile ago. Thanks to Walla Walla United Good Neighbors for this picture. Beautiful.


4 Comments:
lovely shots- we have immense dense fog today-
It's been boom chucka weather here, waiting for a few days of deep blue sky...
another comment from me- it's still snowy and blowy here and you are a lucky duck- please go here and play!
http://katheworsley.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-im-lucky-duck.html
Just lovely. Just what I needed too. Thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home