My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Sunday, April 8, 2012


A joyful Easter to you and yours.


I made my big fruit salad late last night so its ready to go to the big family dinner this afternoon.  There will be 12 children there from 3 months to 14 years old and an egg hunt if the weather cooperates.  The weatherman predicted 65 and dry but they have been wrong most of the week and surprised like the rest of us.  When I opened the front door to hunt the Sunday paper there was a little pile of chocolate eggs covered in shiny, multicolored foil.  I suspect the three little girl bunnies next door.  Such good neighbors to us all.  May your day be filled with family, friends, and sunshine.


2 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Hope you had a good Easter, Celia.

A "round the clock" shower: you are given a time of day and your gift is supposed to reflect that. I got midnight and gave a really good pair of pillow cases.

April 9, 2012 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Kathe W. said...

Cellia- what a nice day you had- and thanks for being such a faithful visitor- That was snow you saw and here's more info!
that's Mt Eddy and it's the highest summit in the Trinity Mountains of the Klamath Mountains. It is 9025 feet high! So it should have some snow!!!
We are at 3500 feet.

April 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home