My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Saturday, May 12, 2012


"Grace is a small white butterfly and life is a semi trailer careening up 101." Anne Lamott in "Some Assembly Required."

I am about half way through this book of Lamott's.  It's a vivid rendering of her first grandchild's coming into her life and her son's venture in becoming a parent.  As always with her books I love it and put this quote on my Facebook page yesterday.  I got it from the library but I think I will buy it so I can read and reread it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathe W. said...

oooh this looks good! I'll have to read it-thanks for the book reiew!

May 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Mage said...

I've been really missing you. Are you ok? Hugs.

June 28, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Mage said...

I miss you. It's August now, and I miss ya.

August 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home