Mother Nature
We had a bit of a storm last night right after the big storm warning. It landed with lots of thunder and lightning, then briefly big fat raindrops, then a huge dust storm blew in with 70+ mph gusts. Time to buy that reciprocating saw I thought would be handy. Should have asked for one for my birthday last winter. Meanwhile I need to go chase down a bucket I left and a garbage can lid. It could have been much worse.

8 Comments:
Thank goodness you were safe and sound and unhurt. Mother Nature gets angry sometimes doesn't she?
Nothing like a night of Mother Nature slapping you around a little to remind you who is boss. Stay safe!
Stay safe! Didn't a bad storm take out a section of your fence last year or am I losing it...?
Brighid - yup, the whole back fence went last year. The neighbor's fence took a hit this time. We get some bugger winds off and on.
Tabor - we are just tiny wee things. At least our homes are not washing away, those floods in Colorado put this in perspective, all I lost was a couple of shingles.
OP - All quite safe. Alters my perspective everytime.
Goodness gracious. You leave me wondering if there was a mud storm somewhere in there. :)
Mage - kind of a mud storm, everything had been drenched and the dust stuck nicely to it all. I used up all my window washer getting the muck off my windshield this morning. Off to the car wash I guess. ;-)
Celia, Thank you for visiting my blog. Via Rainy Day Thoughts, I have admired your quest and journey.
What an adorable blue house. I'd write a book about it to. Just dropped by via Ronni's blog. Glad the storm didn't do more damage. I live in the flooded state, Colorado, but not where there was water.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home