Scrubby Dubby
Just a short note of appreciation. My grandgirls scrubbed my kitchen floor, vacuumed, and scrubbed my kitchen cabinets to when I put the house up for sale. One came over with her then-boy friend and painted the front porch. They still show up and mop the floor. I'm feeling thankful and blessed.
I'm in the process of finding someone to replace the shingles that blew off the roof, and fix a couple of electrical things the inspection found. One contractor came over to do an estimate. So far I haven't gotten any of the rest to call back. Too bad the girls can't roof! I'd pay them.
Fall blew in, rain, fat clouds, lovely yellow leaves all over the yard up to my ankles. Went for a walk to blow the cobwebs out of my head. I am the anxiety queen this week. Had to give up coffee, argh! Lots of dreams; in last night's dream I was drifting down a river, fishing for steelhead, but I had no oars. Still it was a lovely peaceful dream.


7 Comments:
Big hugs from here. Often I find it's my meds.
You are very lucky that the grands do that work for you. It is really good of them.
As for dreams....... mine seem to be very mundane every day sort of stuff!
Thats when I remember them. However, they are always in lovely colour.
Maggie x
Nuts in May
Mage - yes, my meds do that too & illness.
Maggie May - dreaming in color is lovely!
I had an awful dream that I was flirting with a younger Bill Clinton on some trip some where...Yech!
lol Tabor's dream. I have some odd one once in awhile and one involved Hillary but fortunately it wasn't romantic ;)
You are so fortunate to have a team of helpers nearby for the household chores. You take care and go with the flow!
Grannymar fortunate is right, they are very caring people.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home