Soft Landing
Thanks to my kids, Chris, Heather, Dave, eight grandchildren and a rental truck I am planted in my new home. Saturday night was my first night here. I found the clean sheets, toilet paper, and the coffee pot, all the necessities of home. We all went out to lunch to celebrate. Day 2 I found the flatware.
Boxes are stacked like blocks in the living room or big gifts, it is my birthday. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all, and happy birthday to me. I am half Irish, one year older, and how lucky to get a safe, comfy place to live for my birthday! I am off to play guess what is really in this box besides what the label says.
Sláinte


7 Comments:
Happy birthday and glad you had a good moving. Now the fun of making it a home.
That is all good news! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! So glad that you are doing well in your new abode.
Yay for being in your own home!! Such a wonderful wonderful feeling isn't it??
So very glad you are in. Congratulations, happy birthday, and have fun finding the plates and bowls too. :)
Fabulous! Best wishes for a Happy Birthday and have a great year!
Moving at a later time of life is a growing and stretching experience. I think it is a good exercise even though it can be terrifying and hard.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home