Happy Birthday Little Sister
This is my next to youngest sister Pam at age 4 and age 5. She has a tender and kind heart and is an animal lover with a special passion for cats, bunnies, and horses. She is a sweetie and today is her birthday. And as my Norwegian in-laws would tell you the 17th of May is also Norway's Syttende Mai or Nasjonaldagen (The National Day) somewhat like the 4th of July. Many Norwegians will be celebrating along with her. Happy Birthday dear one.



5 Comments:
Happy birthday to Pam!! This calls for lots of cake Celia. We should all have a slice of cake today in celebration :)
Loving tribute to a very pretty sister. I wish I could visit Norway. Thanks for the information about the holiday. Happy Anniversary Norway!
awww what a sweet sister you have- of course so does she have a sweet sister! Happy day to both of you!
Hope she has a lovely day!
Those oldie pictures are lovely, aren't they?
I always wished I had sisters but some people say that they can cause a problem...... though yours obviously doesn't!
Maggie x
Nuts in May
Happy Birthday Pam.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home