My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Monday, June 16, 2014

A Freebie

 I am a big fan of Dana Stabenow and her character Kate Shugak.  I'm impatiently wait for the next book to come out as she left us with a cliff hanger.   I also follow her blog.   She posted this page recently and I am sorry to be so slow in reposting.  Dana Stabenow web page.   She is also on Facebook if you are interested.

It included the link to the Alaska Sampler a free online collection of Alaska authors.  I don't have a kindle or other reader but I downloaded on my desktop and am enjoying it immensely.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brig said...

Thanks for the heads up. I too am a big Dana Stabenow fan. I have an old old Kindle and love it. Saves me packing a couple hundred books around.

June 16, 2014 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Optimistic Existentialist said...

Celia this reminds me, I am so behind on reading books. I haven't read one since February!!

June 17, 2014 at 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Years ago I read mysteries with relish. Can't get interested in them anymore. I like them dramatized on TV, however. I must be slipping.

Checked Stabenow out yesterday. Sounds as if she is somewhat like Hillerman or Erdhardt.

June 17, 2014 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Celia said...

Hi O.P. with your wedding plans and recent accident I'm not surprised you haven't had time to read. Real life is good.

June 17, 2014 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Mage said...

I love her stuff too. I have links to many of my favorites over on the left side of my blog. :)

June 26, 2014 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Linda Kay said...

Hi, Celia, my first visit to you blog. I'll join in! And thanks for the tip on Dana Stabenow books, I'll have a look see.

June 28, 2014 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home