My grandkids' kitty adopted from the pound and supposedly spayed, has taken on the appearance of pregnancy!? What the heck? They are taking her back to the vet at the pound for check up. Oh, oh!
Nice they are committed to her. I feel so sorry for abandoned animals and so many of them. I made the mistake on Facebook of offering to help with one of those situations and began to get every sad story of animals across the country. It's enough to disillusion you about humans. I had to put a lot of them on hide and maybe will all because if I can't help them all, I am not about to bury myself in sadness or put that burden on all of my facebook friends.
11 Comments:
It's an immaculate conception LOL
Ha, ha Keith!
Oops! Maybe they have adopted more kitties than they had planned for?
They are already lining up homes for the kittens Linda Kay.
Nice they are committed to her. I feel so sorry for abandoned animals and so many of them. I made the mistake on Facebook of offering to help with one of those situations and began to get every sad story of animals across the country. It's enough to disillusion you about humans. I had to put a lot of them on hide and maybe will all because if I can't help them all, I am not about to bury myself in sadness or put that burden on all of my facebook friends.
Me too Rain, help where we can and try to preserve our sanity the rest of the time.
Good for them, for taking her in, and seeing that she is loved.
Brighid, she is loved, tiny little stinker that she is.
Love the picture tho. :)
Miss Marigold had three kittens a couple of hours ago. Tiny cuties, with a very young tiny but attentive momma.
Sweet babies. Mom looks indignant.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home