Celebration
This week our family visited family court and received the final adoption papers for Ella. She is nearly three and has been part of our family since she was two days old.
Isabel holding Ella on her first day with us.
Isabel holding Ella on her first day with us.
We've already had one celebration with cake. Halloween will be a second larger celebration perhaps in costume. There are two toddlers in the house so I suggested we dress them up as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Or maybe not.
Ella and her brother Jacob. Happy times.


10 Comments:
Blessings to all of your family, and especially to Ella! YeeHaw!
Thanks Brighid.
What a special day for an extra special child, Celia
What a wonderful event. So very happy for you and for the little ones!!!
Isabel is a beautiful little girl. Is Ella her new sister? I assume so. Halloween is fun with grandchildren.
Just delightful. Blessings indeed. Those kids couldn't have a better family. Wonderful stuff.
Isabel and Ella are now sisters legally as well as all the other ways they were already.
Thanks schmidley, I always think Isabel is beautiful LOL.
congratulations to everyone! :)
This is incredible news Celia!!! Congratulations!!!! :)
Congratulations! That is so awesome!! I am delighted for all of you but especially for Ella. Blessings all the way around!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home