My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Amazing Day

My son Dave took me fishing on the Columbia today.  A little chilly and it rained on us but I love being out there and then, I got a fish. Amazing.


7 Comments:

Blogger Brig said...

Good catch and a great day. Can't beat that with a stick!

October 26, 2015 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Mage said...

WOW! I am so impressed with that. Tho you can't see me, I'm applauding. What a nice catch.

October 27, 2015 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Thats quite a size and it didn't get away!
Maggie x

October 29, 2015 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Kathe W. said...

wow! I haven't gone fishing in ages- good for you! Nice new header! Have a great day!

October 31, 2015 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good Celia, if a bit cold!

November 1, 2015 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Beate said...

Oh wow, that fish is HUGE! So amazing. I'm so glad you got to go with your son. When it comes to activities outdoors, then rain doesn't really matter, they are usually fun and enjoyable anyways :)

I hope you are doing well! Hugs from Germany :)

November 2, 2015 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Sky said...

I have become so cold natured in the past few years that I am not sure I could be out on a boat in fall temps or in rain! I seem to be cold all the time, but when I was healthier and younger I loved to fish! Great pic.

December 1, 2015 at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home