Family Additions
Our family got the court date to complete Adam's adoption and for once it wasn't cancelled or postponed. **It's official** ta da! Welcome to the family Adam. He's been with us nearly two years and he looks happy! The dozen of us who could make it all went out for breakfast post decree. He had the biggest bacon cheeseburger for breakfast, it's a celebration after all. There will be a BBQ and celebration party later.
I wish I could remember what son Dave said that made us all laugh so much and left Adam with this look on his face.
Then there is this. Scout the miniature horse. Dave has a fenced pasture behind his house. He told me they were looking for a goat or two to live there. I'm pretty sure he knows the difference between a horse and goat, I think. They got him from some friends who were looking for a home for him and now he has one. He's not for riding but he seems to like the attention and at least two of the girls are besotted with him.
Happy Monday all you all.




11 Comments:
How wonderful. He looks like an intelligent little boy. Good luck to you all as raising kids is tough but when they have love, that's the biggest part.
What a wonderful occasion! Love this post. Congratulations to the entire family!
Sending blessings to all of you. Such good and inspiring news to overpower all the drudge that I am finding these days. I also wish you could remember what was said. Perfect timing for that photographer!
Wonderful news. Gosh, how delightful.
Awesome! It is the noblest of under takings to love and raise a child. Blessings to all!
Thank you for all your blessing and good wishes.
Oh, Celia how absolutely wonderful! Congratulations to all! What a handsome young man and how lucky to have such a loving family especially with you in it.
Best wishes and many many blessings!
My granddaughter worked with horses one summer. She says they are like big dogs. ai think the small ones are big dogs... congratulations to your family. Obvious there is LOVE all around.
Adam looks like a happy boy. Good luck to everyone.
This makes me so happy - bless your loving soul!
OKOK,,,where are you. OK, I hope.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home