Trying to live the Zen of aging.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by Celia | November 24, 2016
Love those ol Rockwell paintings. A Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours!
he looks a little like Andy Griifth
Such a great Rockwell!
Love th old-time pics.
I do like this one a lot.
Hope you are feeling better now. Yes, I wish you would go back to journaling so you would blog more. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
6 Comments:
Love those ol Rockwell paintings. A Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours!
he looks a little like Andy Griifth
Such a great Rockwell!
Love th old-time pics.
I do like this one a lot.
Hope you are feeling better now.
Yes, I wish you would go back to journaling so you would blog more. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home