Saturday Morning Lip Sync
Peeked at f-book this morning and saw this West Fargo Police Lip Sync Challenge. Delightful, I loved it, I have several nieces who live there. The Pendleton Oregon Lip Sync our neighbor to the south was fun too and has issued a challenge to our Walla Walla PD and Sheriff's. Come on peeps. What a nice break from what's usually on the news.
It was hot yesterday. For Friday the 13th, surprise, 108° downtown. My family, hardy souls that they are, is camping north of here near Chief Joseph Dam where the temps were a mere 103°. They've been touring the visitor's centers in the area in the hottest part of the day. Cool air and history all rolled into one. They took their boat and lots of sunscreen with them. Parents, nine kids and two boyfriends. In spite of being in a desert area the camp ground is heavily treed and with the water nearby it is a great place to stay. Our young family camped here too back in the dark ages.
They'll be home today. Until then I am taking my 40% off coupon to Hobby Lobby which just opened here and is employing my eldest son. I have some misgivings about shopping there but off I go anyway. We've been teasing him about having to buy his own contraceptives as they don't cover that with their insurance. Moral issues bumping up against real life. Sigh.
It was hot yesterday. For Friday the 13th, surprise, 108° downtown. My family, hardy souls that they are, is camping north of here near Chief Joseph Dam where the temps were a mere 103°. They've been touring the visitor's centers in the area in the hottest part of the day. Cool air and history all rolled into one. They took their boat and lots of sunscreen with them. Parents, nine kids and two boyfriends. In spite of being in a desert area the camp ground is heavily treed and with the water nearby it is a great place to stay. Our young family camped here too back in the dark ages.
They'll be home today. Until then I am taking my 40% off coupon to Hobby Lobby which just opened here and is employing my eldest son. I have some misgivings about shopping there but off I go anyway. We've been teasing him about having to buy his own contraceptives as they don't cover that with their insurance. Moral issues bumping up against real life. Sigh.


5 Comments:
Not into the lip sinc thing but sure do love the FB posts by TC of the world famous Bangor PD (home of the duck of justice).
There is a long list of craft stores that my daughter visits on a regular basis. She has more crafting supplies than most stores at this point.
LOL, think outside the box, disposable gloves have many uses...
That heat is unimaginable to me. Stay cool!
Oh my, 108! But that photo looks refreshing.
No 108 for me. I will stay in the cool of AC and admire things from there.
Thank you for the good information we shared. We know it's a very good blog. Thank you for the overview.
ดูแลสุขภาพ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home