Still Around
This valley has been smoky for weeks, it finally let up this week just in time for the Walla Walla County Fair. Like many others we got British Columbia smoke, California smoke, Oregon smoke, our own smoke blazing away in cental Washington and now sun, cool and clear. Under 80 at least. We get a truck load of harvest fires here. This one was local and the operator just barely escaped. The sparks from harvest equipment can start them and a little wind is treacherous.
Photo Daniel Hopkins 2018
Today at the Fair my grandgirl Mya and her best boy Emerson are showing their hogs today. I love this. I plan on being there.
Lots to see at the Fair, ha ha. This is almost too true to laugh at but I did.

My first husband sent me this today. We still lean the same way politically. Hope your day is good.


4 Comments:
Lol. Love it!
That's a really great joke, thanks. Now you have to come back with pictures and tell-alls about the fair.
Good to know you are still kick'n.
The cowman once started a fire putting in fire lines, had to drive the tractor into the reservoir to save it and himself.
OMG! That is hilarious! Looks like you and I are on the same page too. I loved your comment about the obon, Celia. We have a special Floating Lantern event here in Hawaii and people of every denomination take part. It’s beautiful.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home