November Angst
I voted as soon as our ballots arrived and returned it promptly. Today I am avoiding the news as I have considerable anxiety about the outcome. Fingers crossed, etc. So glad Washington does mail in ballots. For one thing it allows me to sit at the dining room table and re-read the content of the items carefully in peace. And of course it's very convenient. You don't even have to put a stamp on it in Washington State.
I was going to to post every Friday but got derailed as usual. Looks more like once a month. How did it get to be November so soon? I did some early Christmas shopping. I hate to admit I'm at it this early. Eleven grandkids and this year I am tired of handing envelopes of money.
Our leaves here have lost most of the color right now. I'm going to take the grandkids for a drive up into the hills today to see if we can get some photos. I haven't taken any for quite a long time and I need to exercise my camera and me.
Hope we all get what we need from today.
I was going to to post every Friday but got derailed as usual. Looks more like once a month. How did it get to be November so soon? I did some early Christmas shopping. I hate to admit I'm at it this early. Eleven grandkids and this year I am tired of handing envelopes of money.
Our leaves here have lost most of the color right now. I'm going to take the grandkids for a drive up into the hills today to see if we can get some photos. I haven't taken any for quite a long time and I need to exercise my camera and me.
Hope we all get what we need from today.

4 Comments:
Our leaves did not get much color. I envy you have time with your grands. Mine are booked solid every minute of every day!
Yes, I wish you posted more often than once a month. I miss you when you don't say something. Yes, mail in ballot here too. They allow you to provisionally register here, and long lines of young people crowded the registrar's building. It's rather exciting to see all the interest. I can't say I liked the results.
Vague color here. Almost an after thought as they fall to the ground. :)
I too have 11 grands and get tired of handing out money! Well, not to the little ones, of course. But still. I do find that every year I start shopping earlier and earlier. There is always so much to do!
Hope the voting turns out the way you want.
Hugs
Eleven grandkids! You are so blessed!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home