My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Tomorrow and tomorrows to come

This is my niece Sophie at her first birthday party.  Tomorrow she graduates from Colorado State.  I won't be there but I discovered that it's webcast by the college.  I thought to look because I watched my grandgirl Julia graduate from high school that way when I was sick at home.  There was a camera on the dais so I got to see her smiley face as she was handed her diploma.  I really would have been too far away to see her if I had been there in person.  I hope this works the same for this event.  All I have to remember is that they are an hour ahead of us.


This is Sophie and her Mom, my sister on July 4th last year.  Not a baby anymore.



My eldest son started a new job today, On a Saturday, I suspect there's a load of overtime right now so we may not see much of him for awhile.  He's been doing a lot of one or three month jobs for the last year and he, and we are so happy, full time with bennies.

And it stopped raining today, breezy with a lot of sunshine but we are still under a flood watch. Got all the windows open in the meantime. 

7 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Great news today Celia! The rain doesn’t count when those in your life are doing well.

May 19, 2019 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Well, congratulations on TWO great successes in your life!

May 19, 2019 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Rain Trueax said...

Wonderful moments. I'm happy for your family.

May 19, 2019 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Mage said...

So glad you are able to see the graduation, and too that your son has a full time JOB with bennies. Much better than temporary. You sound great. I'm so glad. Wonderful stuff indeed.

May 19, 2019 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Mage said...

Thank you so much for the note about your lungs. As soon as all of these professional experts will let me back in the water, I'm getting some exercise.

May 24, 2019 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'll try to swing by yours on occasion too.

June 12, 2019 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

They do a webcast of a graduation? That is so awesome! I hope they have something like that when my grandkids graduate if I can't be there.

June 19, 2019 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home