My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Together



This year we got a photo of all my grandkids and their parents (my youngest son and his wife) together for the first time in ages. One is married and just moved back from Georgia, they bought a house here. One will be off to college next fall, one out of high school in March, one more is engaged as of Christmas day. Some are adopted so there are same age "twins" that aren't twins. Two 13-year old, two 8 year-olds, and two 18 year-olds. If I get bored with myself I can go over there and there is always something going on. Plus there's a miniature horse in the "backyard," a dog, a cat, hamsters, a goldfish, and boy friends that seem to be there for every meal.



I have no pithy thoughts.  It's 12:30 PM and I am still in my pj's and haven't eaten breakfast yet.  So I wish you all a wonderful and healthier New Year and be done.

Image result for love


5 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Such a great looking family. They must be a joy to you!

Happy New Year, Celia!

December 29, 2019 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Brig said...

Love your family photo!
And I'm happy to see that I'm not alone in still being in pj's with no breakfast, at 1:46 PM. LOL

Wishing you the Best in the coming year.

December 29, 2019 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Rain Trueax said...

I love pictures like that. Happy New Year.

December 29, 2019 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Tabor said...

Lucky you. This goes overe the fireplace!

January 14, 2020 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

Happy New Year to you too! How wonderful to get a family photo of everybody. It will be a family keepsake.

January 20, 2020 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home