I think it's Sunday
"You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home."
So far me and mine are safe and mostly at home. Only a couple are still out working. The rest are now on unemployment or working from home. I live alone therefore I have no one to irritate at close quarters. Since I no longer have grandkids 2 or 3 times a week and everything is pretty much closed I have to look at my phone to see what day it is. I do have a large patio with my condo and early on I put most of my lawn furniture by the gate and one seat for me at the other end about 14 feet away. My kids come to visit with the grands and at least we can talk in person that way. Yesterday my sister Susan helped me get on Zoom and I got to see her face for the first time in ages. I spent two hours talking. She's a furloughed teacher.
BE WELL ALL OF YOU.
So far me and mine are safe and mostly at home. Only a couple are still out working. The rest are now on unemployment or working from home. I live alone therefore I have no one to irritate at close quarters. Since I no longer have grandkids 2 or 3 times a week and everything is pretty much closed I have to look at my phone to see what day it is. I do have a large patio with my condo and early on I put most of my lawn furniture by the gate and one seat for me at the other end about 14 feet away. My kids come to visit with the grands and at least we can talk in person that way. Yesterday my sister Susan helped me get on Zoom and I got to see her face for the first time in ages. I spent two hours talking. She's a furloughed teacher.
BE WELL ALL OF YOU.

8 Comments:
I didn’t feel the need to get out of the house until now. We do get for a walk everyday. I miss the grandkids. Thank heavens for technology. Take care Celia.
What a perfect cartoon. I am so enjoying all the humor that people dig up during this stressful time.
Keeping track of everything is a challenge...days of the week...those we love...etc.
i so understand about the date and day.
Thank you for the notes. :)
I’m having the same trouble not knowing what day of the week it is. I’m so relieved my kids can work from home. But it’s not easy with their kids running around. It’s hard not being able to go out, but I know it’s something we need to do. We’ve not gone grocery shopping in over a month. So we’ll have to go out sometime soon. I hope the shelves are not empty.
Haven’t seen you blogging in a while but hope all is well with you! I wonder how the smoke has affected you too.
Dear Celia, the pLandemic may be over (am a skeptic about that), but yeah, being at home ... well, for me, is not lock down. i live alone, and would rather be at home more often. But, have to go out and earn a living for awhile yet. Oh well, could be worse; could be lost & and spending big bucks, on my way to ... yikes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home