My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Welcome Home

 Not much to say tonight except that I'm in a much better mood than I've been in a long time. Watched the whole event on The New York Times online while texting with my sisters. I also ordered groceries for delivery while I was watching. Not a good idea, my multi-tasking failed me. I ordered myself two bunches of celery instead two stalks. Sharing with the neighbors. But, it's been a very good day.



Photo: Washington Post.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie Smith said...

Yay! Happy for you! Not about all that celery though.

January 21, 2021 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger Arkansas Patti said...

Loved that image of them. Isn't it amazing how much lighter and free we feel after just one day. Ahhhhhh.

January 21, 2021 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Brig said...

I understand you're happiness, same way I felt when President Trump was in office. I do wonder how happy you are going to be a year from now...

January 22, 2021 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

I'm so happy too. Yay! Finally.... some love and caring.

January 22, 2021 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Mage said...

I feel lighter. :) Love that ppicture.

January 27, 2021 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home