Oh The Weather Outside...
This is unusual. It started Thursday and hasn't really stopped since. I've lived here 22 years and this is the first time it's been this bad here. I sound like an old lady, oh wait, I am an old lady. This piece of natural art on my patio table is 11" high and frozen in place. As is our parking lot. Our snow removal company showed up about 8pm last night drove through once and left never to be seen again. I suspect the city has them working the streets for us. Nothing moving here. I expected to get my second vaccine shot today but that's rescheduled for next Saturday. I know it's worse elsewhere BUT this doesn't happen much here at least not in this quantity. We are not prepared for it, don't have the equipment etc. and it's a balmy 16°. I traded my sweatpants for my old fleece ski pants. I did go to the pharmacy at Safeway late Wednesday for a RX and in an usual spell of caution I picked up another three bags of groceries. At least I won't run out of coffee, half and half and oatmeal, ha ha ha. Hope you are warm and the electricity stays on.



5 Comments:
That is pretty impressive. We have the same thing heading here for Sunday and Monday. Like you, hoping power stays on. Stay safe and warm.
I saw that you were having snow and wondered how you were doing. Glad to hear all is well despite the snow. Too bad the second vaccine was delayed. I hope that’s the end of the snow for you!
They say it's going to rain tonight, but I will believe it when I see it. That sure is dramatic stuff.
Oh wow! You really did get a LOT of snow. It looks fluffy though.
Kay, it was fluffy for the most part.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home