Spring?
I haven't posted in a very long while. It was a long winter of flu and some miscellaneous health problems. Recovering I took many, many naps. The last couple of weeks I noticed I am back to 7-8 hours of sleep instead of 10 or 12. I still nap but for just an hour. I set the timer on my phone to accomplish waking up. I also turned 81 this month. That, 81 is a big nothing after turning 80. When is the next big celebration, 85, 90, that would be big? Actually the next big celebration for me will be when my Great-grandson Isaac turns two in November. Or in June when a Grand-girl graduates college.
Now I am volunteering at our local Fort Walla Walla Museum. This week they/we are setting up a hands on "store" in it's village for kids. I think it will be fun and I get to drive an electric golf cart around to bring stock from the main building to the store. I love that, I wish I could drive one around town. :-). Just thing for picking up groceries. I also got myself into an exercise class for people who haven't exercised in a long time. Maybe 81 isn't really so blah.

2 Comments:
I am glad you are feeling better these days! Seven or eight hours of sleep sound great to me. I cannot even imagine eleven or twelve. The gold cart sounds great. Ride on…
I'm so glad you're feeling better, Celia. I wish I could get 7-8 hours of sleep. Oops! I just saw Marie said the same thing. We're all envious.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home