Monday Surprise
The weekend weather and blossoming trees tricked me into thinking Spring was here. Monday I got out of bed at 6AM and surprise! Five inches of white stuff. I realized that funny noise I heard was the snowplows downtown. My eldest son has a 30 mile commute south to work and he made it OK but he said there were five wrecks on the road on the way. By the time he returned the highway was dry. Most of it dripped away today. It's neither usual or unusual this time of year. Still I was glad I held off on buying hanging baskets of flowers for my patio.
I attended my first rehab exercise class thinking I would be hard but it wasn't and I actually felt better afterwards. It's for people my age and there are only three of us in it, and I really enjoyed it. It's just eight weeks, twice a week, but I think by the tine the weather is decent I will be ready to stroll around the nearby park. My grand-girl spent some time hunting on the web and found a small "portable" folding treadmill that can be stored under the bed.
Next winter I can do this at home when the weather is bad.

6 Comments:
We are having our own surprise right now as freezing rain coats my window.
Hope winter leaves soon!
That session sounds perfect! Well done! Enjoy!
What a sneaky snow! Bet you might be able to find a used treadmill. Ask the PT at rehab. They may know a spot with them, or eBay. Linda in Kansas
your grand-girl is precious. a keeper.
Oh wow! Snow! I'm so glad the rehab did wonders for you. I need to get some exercise.
The snow is beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home