What Is That Strange Light?
The sun is blinding today. Yesterday the fog was so thick I could not see the buildings across the street. My building is about a third of a block in from the street so it seemed a little denser than it really was. Still a bit of a driving hazard in the low spots. All in all typical November weather. Gorgeous fall foliage peeking through.
Turkey day is sneaking up on us. I got my cheesecake recipes out. I haven't made one for awhile so I thought I'd practice. If the practice turns out OK I'll take it to my Great-Grand son's birthday party on Sunday. He turned two. 💖 He is a sweet little, non-stop dynamo.
The upper right photo is Bel in the color guard leading people in for the Veteran's Day Assembly at her high school. Besides ballet and macrons she is a sharpshooter in ROTC.
Thank you Veterans. So many of my high school contemporaries went to Vietnam and the ones who came back were deeply changed. They gave so much,

4 Comments:
Those veterans did give a lot!
Your grands are adorable sweeties!
I knew several guys who went to Vietnam also. It was a very sad time. My cousin was in an area with agent orange and is fighting cancer today. Oh yes, they sacrificed so much and we owe them a debt of gratitude.
Your grandson is cute, cute, cute!
And the macaron looks beautiful and yummy. It's my granddaughter's favorite treat.
Cheesecake. Yum.
Hope it goes well.
Enjoy the grands.
Yes, the Vietnamese war was so scaring for many. I want all wars to be fought on Mars. Yougr grand is a sweetie and you must be so proud.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home