Spring?
Hello. The trees at my condo are in bloom. My nose is stuffy. It must be spring. This is the view by my van. Not bad for parking lot.
I have not blogged in eons. Not since November of last year. It has been a difficult year for my family and then I came down with Covid this February for the first time. It really knocked me off my feet. I can't even recall the first week which was spent in bed. Who fed me? Must have been the kids. I hope I said thank you. In March I got pneumonia, My mother used to call it Phew-new-cough-ya. This was my first time though. Not a bad score since I'm over 80. Kicked my derriere.
I have not blogged in eons. Not since November of last year. It has been a difficult year for my family and then I came down with Covid this February for the first time. It really knocked me off my feet. I can't even recall the first week which was spent in bed. Who fed me? Must have been the kids. I hope I said thank you. In March I got pneumonia, My mother used to call it Phew-new-cough-ya. This was my first time though. Not a bad score since I'm over 80. Kicked my derriere.
Oops. I see my Grandson Adam walking up. We are going to shop for some flowering plants for my patio. Probably petunias, they seem to do well on all that concrete. It's looking pretty bare, just a pot of tall grass. Wish me luck.


9 Comments:
Good gracious! COVID and then pneumonia? That's awful. I'm so glad you had family to help you out though.
Glad you're back and better. Maybe your plantings and flowers will keep the covid cooties away. I just got my covid shot #8 last week. I never imagined the covid adventure could last 4 years and still it continues. Linda in Kansas
Wow! Has it really been that long? Sorry about your tough times.
It sounds like the pneumonia vaccine might be a good idea for us here. They are pushing a spring Covid one too. You had a rough out of Covid. I’ve had it twice in spite of my best efforts to avoid it. Paxlovid helped though.
It is good to read you again! Welcome back! Take care!
That sounds like a tough time. Hope better is ahead for you and all of us.
We need a replacement to gather! Missing Ronni Bennett.
Give me a shout!
Liz May
aka Cowtown Pattie
www.tedxastrifles.blogspot.com
cowtownpattie@gmail.com
We need a replacement to gather! Missing Ronni Bennett.
Give me a shout!
Liz May
aka Cowtown Pattie
www.tedxastrifles.blogspot.com
cowtownpattie@gmail.com
Such a tough winter, Celia! Glad you're ok and have a loving family to help out when you need it. I'm thinking of coming back to the blogging world as I've missed my blogging buddies.
Those condo trees in bloom look lovely, even from the parking lot view! Ugh, that stuffy nose definitely screams spring. It sounds like you've been through the wringer with a tough year and then Covid and pneumonia – that's a lot to handle. Glad you're on the mend and getting out for some patio plants with Adam. Petunias are always a good choice for adding some color. Enjoy the shopping trip!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home