My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shady Pines Dancers


Got this link today from my friend Joy.  It's charming and funny.  Don't worry they are all dressed.  Turn on the sound and be patient, they start up slowly - like me.  Shady Pines Dancers

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie May said...

Extremely good dancing. Very funny. The cartoon was very funny too.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

February 12, 2011 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Laughing my a.. off! Cute!

February 12, 2011 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger marciamayo said...

You know, they may not dance as well as Michael, but they managed to live longer. I love this and it made my day, Celia. Thanks.

February 13, 2011 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Mage said...

I'm just slapping my rear and laughing. Just what I needed.

February 14, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home