My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

Trying to live the Zen of aging.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kittens R Us



Marigold and her three little kittens.  They are orange, black, and black with some tortoise shell markings ala Mom.  They arrived this morning, one of the more charming surprises the summer has brought us. Although the two year old Ella looked at them right after they were born and said "Ew, messy!"  She oughta know.

6 Comments:

Blogger Linda Kay said...

Awww....baby animals are so precious. Amazing how they know right where to go for the food.

July 24, 2014 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Rain Trueax said...

cute photo. I hope they all find good homes if they can't keep them.

July 24, 2014 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Celia said...

They've got four potential homes lined up so far for the kittens.






























































July 24, 2014 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

They are absolutely beautiful. just as well I live too far away from you!
Maggie x

Nuts in May

July 25, 2014 at 2:25 AM  
Blogger Brig said...

I'm more of a dog person, but they are cute!

July 26, 2014 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh kitties...my downfall. I'll take the orange one, please.

July 30, 2014 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home