It's the end of February! I just realized daylight savings time begins the 10th of March, noooooo! I'm enjoying it being light when I get up, makes it so much easier. Nearly my entire family here has this nasty flu that's jumping everyone, including two baby-grandkids. Nothing sadder than little babies coughing all night in the company of their poor flu-ridden parents. I'm back on prednisone and nebulizer treatments for my asthma thanks to the flu but this time I'm glad to have it. I do feel better.
This morning my eldest took his car to the garage. It has the flu too, alternately running and then gagging and choking down the street. Then he came over and then went to work in my car. I'm really not going anywhere. Tomorrow he will be over and take me out and about if needed and then hopefully retrieve his car. Turns out to be a simple fix but he has to wait for a part. We do live in a remote part of the state and things are not always readily available here.
Watched the Pope helicopter away on from the Vatican this morning. He won't be suffering the retirement of lack many in his flock will be. He is really elderly, you could see it when he entered the car in the same careful way every little old person does. I wasn't going to watch but it is an odd historic moment. As a former Catholic I have many thoughts about all that power in a the Vatican City State of only 109 acres. Mostly crabby ones.
Hope all you flu sufferers will find relief and health soon.
This morning my eldest took his car to the garage. It has the flu too, alternately running and then gagging and choking down the street. Then he came over and then went to work in my car. I'm really not going anywhere. Tomorrow he will be over and take me out and about if needed and then hopefully retrieve his car. Turns out to be a simple fix but he has to wait for a part. We do live in a remote part of the state and things are not always readily available here.
Watched the Pope helicopter away on from the Vatican this morning. He won't be suffering the retirement of lack many in his flock will be. He is really elderly, you could see it when he entered the car in the same careful way every little old person does. I wasn't going to watch but it is an odd historic moment. As a former Catholic I have many thoughts about all that power in a the Vatican City State of only 109 acres. Mostly crabby ones.
Hope all you flu sufferers will find relief and health soon.

1 Comments:
The flu has been making its rounds through my family back home as well. I hope everyone gets to feeling better!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home