I'm amazed to see the daffodils coming up almost over night. In the backyard are those large purple crocus as well. Looks like I'd better get my rake out and start cleaning up the winter mess. NOAA is suggesting we'll have three days of sunshine and about 52 degrees coming over the weekend.
Went to the grocery and checked my once a month lottery ticket and won $30! That was a surprise. So of course I bought another. It's more fun playing with their money.
The coughing and hacking has almost left the family. I'm free of it entirely, what a relief after two weeks. I seem to have acquired the habit of napping after lunch those last two weeks. Not sure I want to give it up. I've been having the loveliest dreams during those naps. Yesterday I dreamed I was sailing through the air in some kind of balloon airship. Not a hot air balloon although it was propelled and steered by air flow. I sailed over rivers, urban waterways, cities, and landed briefly in an empty meadow. At least two of my sisters were with me. Best trip I've had in years.
This morning blogger informed me my reading list had disappeared and my typeface has defaulted to gray and I'm had trouble returning it to black. Actually I changed the color to black but the default is still gray. Sigh. A small thing for such a nice day though.


3 Comments:
well YAY you are back to feeling good! Your dream sound wonderful!
Thanks for your nice comments about our wild turkeys!
Have a great week!
Glad to hear that you're feeling better :)
Spring is near!!
How wonderful to see signs of spring! I love it when the daffys come up. We still have a loooong way to go!
How lucky to win $30 - and I would have done the same -bought another ticket. Hope it's a winning one too!
Your dream sounds lovely. Perhaps good things are coming your way.
I too got into the habit of napping in the afternoons when I was sick over the winter. Have given it up now.
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home