Happy New Year
I woke from a dream where I was throwing out and giving away all the flotsam and jetsam in my house, emptying the garage, and cleaning up the yard. Whew! Gave away the "fat' clothes, the extra shoes, the knick knacks, the handy packages of leftover screws, and so on. One bundle left, a 100 pound pack when unrolled magically contained a tent (roof over my head), a foldout bed and sleeping bag (place to sleep), my favorite comfy pajamas, and all the bare necessities of living. Plus an inflatable cataraft (something fun to do.) My family was there helping. A plain message that I have what I need. May you and yours have what you need for the new year.
"No, you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need." The Rolling Stones.



7 Comments:
Now it is not fair to make one's readers feel so guilty at the start of the new year.
Ha, Tabor, remember I dreamed this, I didn't do it ;-).
ah yes- me too I have enough !
Cool! Time to clean out and start fresh. Nothing wrong with that dream!
Happy New Year and hope your days bring nothing but joy.
Hugs
happy new year. I think of doing that once in awhile but it doesn't go farther than think
A dreaming dress rehearsal makes the chore of clearing out so much easier! :-)
I love the new year wishes -'May you and yours have what you need for the new year.' Many happy returns to you too!
That's just a delightful dream. I agree with tabor tho....LOL I did do the pantry on the first, and am moving on to the dish display shelves this weekend. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home